Thursday 18 December 2008

THE GREATWORK: the novel


I haven't been caught yet.  The 'Great Work' nearly killed me and I married his oldest friend.  We have two boys.  That should have been vengeance enough.  Honor looked after me and I hope she remembers to until her dying day.  I suppose that's it really . . . a horror story and there's nothing supernatural about any of it.  I'm not dead, so, it's not over.  Only Owen spanked me hard enough and look at all the trouble that caused.  You see, the thing is . . .


The thing is . . .

The ten thousand.

CLUTCHING AT DEBRIS

THE GREAT WORK

IN TIME

MRS SMILING

Book keeping, and beekeeping.

The novel by
K JACKSON



Pointing Fingercomment? . . . contact   Kevin Jackson©2008

forthcoming:
ALBA
'SOLITAIRES'
the new Novel by Kevin Jackson,

Who did That? The characters from The GREATWORK live on, delving into things they
never could have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment